Get the lowdown on Bali’s beautiful neighbour on an eight-day tropical escapade in Lombok. Spend time in rural communities, meet lots of locals and discover the fascinating Sasak culture. From the sandy shores of Sanur, the laidback vibes of Labuan Pandan and the idyllic Gili, you’ll be lazing beachside in no time on one of Indonesia’s most pristine islands. With all of the organising taken care of, just sit back, relax and revel in the crystal-clear waters of the Bali Sea, the array of fresh seafood on offer and the friendliness of the locals as they welcome you to their slice of paradise.
- Masbagik – Village Walk & Pottery Demonstration
- Pringasella – Village walk
- Labuhan Pandan – Snorkeling
- Labuan Pandan – BBQ dinner
- Labuhan Pandan – Island Picnic Lunch
- Senaru – Waterfall walk
- Senaru – Sasak village walking tour
- Stay on the often-overlooked east coast of Lombok with some time spent in Labuan Pandan, taking a snorkelling trip, and enjoying a secluded island lunch and sumptuous seafood barbecue dinner.
- Support the island’s communities during your time in Senaru by embarking on a tour run by passionate local women who are developing skills in tourism.
- Explore Lombok by visiting the Masbagik pottery village, Tetebatu and Senaru, which will all give you a true insight into local customs and culture – as well as the delicious local food – of the island.
- The Gili Islands may just be some of the most stunning stretches of sand you’ve come across. Relax on the shores of Gili Air, taking the day at your own pace – swimming, snorkelling, eating and repeating.
- Begin your island jaunt with a night in Sanur on Bali’s east coast. This beachside haven has all of the ingredients for a relaxing stay, so why not consider extending your time here before your Lombok adventure?
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us