Dubrovnik to Bled
Dubrovnik to Bled
Take a scenic journey through Croatia and Slovenia on this 15-day tour from lively Dubrovnik to pristine Bled. Experience both history and nature at their best – from Roman ruins and walled cities to unspoilt beaches and rugged islands just off the Adriatic Coast. Quaff wine with locals in Korcula, delve into the ancient history of Split, hike through the Hvar hinterland and be swept up in the magic of Bled. Discover a wealth of European islands and architecture and lose yourself in the serenity of this charming and picturesque region.
- Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik Card (1 day local transport and entry to sites)
- Dubrovnik – City Walls Walk
- Mljet Island – Day Trip to Mljet Island National Park
- Mljet Island – St Mary Island Benedictine Monastery
- Hvar Island – Dinner at Hora Farm Restaurant Stari Grad
- Split – City Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Split – Diocletian’s Palace
- Zadar – Leader-led orientation walk
- Zadar – Nunnery & farm visit
- Plitvice Lakes – National Park Visit
- Zagreb – Leader-led orientation walk
- Ljubljana – Castle and Funicular
- Ljubljana – Leader-led walking tour
- Bled – Walk around Lake Bled
- Spend a full day exploring the green island of Mljet – with its small seaside villages, lush national park trails, shimmering waters and largely untouched environment, you’ll never want to leave!
- Snack on salty cheese made from sheep’s milk during a trip to the karst island of Pag, where a determined group of islanders wring themselves a living from the barren, rocky landscape.
- A guided tour of the 4th-century Diocletian’s Palace in Split reveals not just Roman-era beauty, but also the local businesses that operate in the alleyways and cellars of this epic structure.
- Gaze over the beautiful hillside, lavender fields and vineyards of Hvar Island during a leisurely organic dinner at an agriturismo.
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marvelling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that seem to have been sketched by an artist.
- Explore the stunning Lake Bled, with its famous island church and aquamarine water, on a guided walk with your leader.
Peljesac Peninsula / Korcula Island
Mljet Island National Park / Korcula Island
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us