Uncover the real Fiji on a nine-day cultural expedition from the picturesque coast to the lush highlands. Beginning and ending in Nadi, weave through untouched jungle while travelling to Fiji’s most pristine waterfalls and remote villages, discovering the Fijian way of living off the land and their sacred ceremonial customs. Hike over lush grasslands into local villages, raft through Fiji’s volcanic rock interior, snorkel off remote beaches at Nananu-i-Ra Island and wander through national parks brimming with tropical wildlife. Discover the sparkling South Pacific waters, experience world-class Fijian hospitality, and unlock a side of Fiji that may be lesser known, but is no less satisfying to experience.
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park – Ranger-guided walk
- Upper Navua Gorge – Rafting
- Colo-i-Suva Forest Park – Hike
- Suva – Fiji Museum
- Suva – Suva Municipal Market
- Nabalesere – Savulelele waterfall hike
- Naga Village – Welcome ceremony
- Naga Village – Traditional dinner
- Sigatoka River – Trek to Nubutautau village
- Nubutautau – Village tour
- Discover the beautiful Coral Coast, taking a guided walk to learn about the cultural significance of Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park with your small group.
- Get your pulse racing as you raft through the heart of Fiji’s highlands at Upper Navua Gorge, and take the plunge with a swim at one of Fiji’s most picture-perfect waterfalls in Nabalesere.
- Have time to rest and relax along the shores of Pacific Harbour, and take a boat to the paradisiacal island of Nananu-i-Ra for more relaxation, kayaking or snorkelling.
- Go on a full day’s hike through the grasslands into Naga to Nubutautau villages, hearing first-hand about the history of the area from expert guides and local villagers.
- Discover the Fijian centres of Nadi and Suva, and with the option to extend your stay before or after the expedition, you’ll be relaxing as soon as you step foot on the island.
Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park - Pacific Harbour
Upper Navua Gorge - Pacific Harbour
Suva - Colo-i-Suva
Nabalesere - Nananu-i-Ra Island
Nubutautau - Nadi
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us