The Panathenaic Stadium or Kallimarmaro was built in 330 BC and renovated for the 1896 Olympic Games. It is the world's oldest stadium which is still in use, and the only one in the world entirely built in white marble. It is from here that the Olympic Flame is delivered to all the Olympic games. It is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble.
- Address: Leofóros Vasileos Konstantinou, Athens
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +30 210 7522 9846
- More Info: www.panathenaicstadium.gr
- Opening House: March to October: daily 8am–7pm. November to February: daily 8am–5pm
- More Info: Opposite the Statue of Myron Discobolus