Built in Venetian Gothic style and one of the most iconic landmarks of Venice, the Doge's Palace or Palazzo Ducale used to be the residence of the Doge of Venice, as well as the seat of power for the Venetian Republic, which lasted more than 1,000 years. Both the court and the prison were located within the palace walls, but since 1923 the building is better known as a museum.
- Address: Piazza San Marco, 1, Venice
- Phone: +39 041 271 5911
- More Info: palazzoducale.visitmuve.it
- Address: Sun–Thu 9am–7pm, Fri & Sat 9am–11pm
- More Info: Check their website for seasonal opening hours
- More Info: 40ea579455345a8822d0b0183054bed0bdd29619
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/DucaleVenezia