The graceful, whitewashed Groot Constantia manor is a magnificent example of 18th century Cape Dutch colonial architecture. It also happens to be the country's oldest wine producing estate, founded in 1685. They offer tours of the grounds, the museum and the cellar, as well as wine tastings, and have two top restaurants.
- Address: Groot Constantia Road, Constantia, Cape Town
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +27 21 794 5128
- More Info: www.grootconstantia.co.za
- Opening House: Daily 10am–5pm. Wine tasting & retail shop: daily 9am–6pm
- More Info: 749b55debe42a94d46d29c95faf9eeb44970bc8c
- More Info: www.facebook.com/GrootConstantia